A colorful guide covering the basics of replacing a traditional lawn with all kinds of easy-care, no-mow, drought-tolerant, money-saving options so that it will appeal to these days’s busy, eco-conscious homeowner.
Homeowners spend billions of hours—and dollars—watering, mowing, and maintaining their lawns. You don’t must be one of them. Free yourself with Lawn Gone!, a colorful, accessible guide to the basics of replacing a traditional lawn with all kinds of easy-care, no-mow, low-water, money-saving options. It includes:
• alternative grasses that seldom (or never) need mowing
• drought-tolerant, eco-friendly landscapes
• regional plant recommendations for all parts of the country
• artificial turf that looks like the true thing
• step by step lawn-removal methods
• strategies for dealing with neighbors and HOAs
• how you can minimize your lawn if you’re not in a position to go all of the way
Whether you’re a beginner or expert gardener, green thumb or black, Lawn Gone! provides realistic choices, achievable plans, and simple instructions for renovating your yard from begin to finish.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Lawn Gone!: Low-Maintenance, Sustainable, Attractive Alternatives for Your Yard$15.99